Allisonville, Indiana has 14,124 residents. Marion County’s Allisonville is one of Indiana’s best places to live. Allisonville is densely suburban, and most residents own their homes. Allisonville has many bars, cafes, and parks. Allisonville’s families and young professionals have moderate political views. Allisonville has high-quality public schools.
- Allisonville Elementary School – A public school in Indianapolis, IN, Allisonville Elementary School is located in a large city. Allisonville Elementary School has 678 students enrolled in grades K-5. Sixty-four percent of students at Allisonville Elementary School achieved math proficiency, while 59 percent achieved reading proficiency.
- Town Run Trail Park – A local park in Fishers, IN, Town Run Trail Park is a great place to take a walk or go for a run. The park has a playground, picnic tables, and a walking trail.
- Allisonville Meadows – Allisonville Meadows is an assisted living facility in Indianapolis, IN. Allisonville Meadows offers a variety of amenities.
- Royal Pin Woodland – A public golf course in Indianapolis, IN, Royal Pin Woodland is a great place to play a round of golf.
- Lenape Trace Park – A local park in Carmel, IN, Lenape Trace Park is a great place to take a walk or go for a run. The park has a playground, picnic tables, and a walking trail.
- Fishers Heritage Park at White River – A local park in Fishers, IN, Fishers Heritage Park at White River is a great place to take a walk or go for a run. The park has a playground, picnic tables, and a walking trail.
- Hazel Landing Park – In 2003, the concept for Hazel Landing was conceived. With its 41 acres, this park is ideal for those who enjoy spending time outside. In addition to the White River, the park offers plenty of open green space and wooded areas for visitors to enjoy.
- Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve -You can recharge your batteries at Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve (10410 Hague Road). On the park’s 127 acres, which makes it one of only two designated nature preserves in Hamilton County by the state, visitors will find nine beautiful nature trails totaling over 2.25 miles.
Considering that this is one of the safe and best places to live in Indianapolis, deciding to live here will be a great experience for you. Should you decide to reside in Allisonville, don’t forget to include a reliable roofing company in your search. Call Trojan Roofing Company at (317) 442-9480.
Contact Us today!
For roofing services, contact Trojan Roofing Services at once. A wide range of services, ranging from minor repairs to complete replacements, are available from us, and we guarantee complete customer satisfaction. In addition, we offer a warranty on all of our services to ensure your satisfaction. Please get in touch with us right away to schedule a free consultation and learn more about our roof repair and replacement services.